Penetration Testing Services
Organizations that are interested in a proactive approach to security should consider offensive measures for simulating attacker methodologies and techniques. The number of vulnerabilities and testing techniques increase every day, presenting many entry points into the infrastructure. SAINT engineers stay on the leading edge of delivering world class penetration testing services with ongoing research, development, and training. SAINT's hands-on experience and top quality deliverables exceed customer expectations.
SAINT's focus on security solutions related to vulnerabilities, exploits, and regulatory compliances gives the SAINT security services team an advantage in the market. SAINT Corporation, one of the original pioneers in the vulnerability assessment space, and developer of the first integrated penetration testing and vulnerability scanner technologies, offers our penetration testing engineers the luxury of having access to vulnerability researchers, exploit developers, and zero day knowledge bases.
Penetration testing services include both manual and automated approaches to meet your project goals and requirements. Defining the goal for penetration testing can be a challenge for some organizations as many projects are initiated as a result of third party regulatory compliance requirements. When speaking with a SAINT engineer, you will be assured that the scope of your project will be well defined.
SAINT offers both internal and external testing against all types of targets and all sizes in scope.
Why Choose SAINT as Your Penetration Testing Service
- Dedicated engineers that focus on penetration testing and reverse engineering disciplines
- Support for various protocols, to include IPv4 and IPv6
- Penetration testing of heterogeneous environments (Windows, *nix, Mac, and more)
- Manual and automated testing methodologies
- Expertise and experience in compliance-focused requirements (PCI, FISMA, HIPAA, and more)
- Existing staff security clearances in a number of industry-specific environments
Contact us today to speak with a security consultant about your project.