Since its inception in 1998, SAINT Corporation has been developing innovative software solutions. Our customers include high-level government agencies, top colleges and universities, and major financial institutions. Industries and governments all over the world are using SAINT products and services to manage IT security risk and compliance.
Our vision is to deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs, at a price point that is competitive in the market, and act in partnership with our customers to meet the ever-changing threats to critical information and IT assets.
The SAINT Difference
- SAINT was first in the industry to offer integrated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- WebSAINT® – US Patent 6185689 – Method for network security assessment via the cloud
- WebSAINT PRO® – US Patent Pending
- SAINT was the first product to receive both FDCC and USGCB validation by NIST and SAINT was the first vulnerability management solution to obtain SCAP v.1.2 validation as an Authenticated Configuration Scanner (ACS) for all 6 required platforms.
- SAINT is accepted as a PCI Security Standards Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
- SAINT is the first vulnerability scanner to scan for firmware vulnerabilities in over 250 network devices.
- SAINT® is CVE certified.
- SAINT's products are award-winning, earning the following awards from SC Magazine:
- 2016 5-Star Recommended Award
- 2015 5-Star Award in Vulnerability Management
- 2012 Industry Innovator Hall of Fame
- 2011 Industry Innovator in Vulnerability Testing
- 2010 Industry Innovator in Penetration Testing
- 5-star Recommended award in 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2016
- 5-star awards in 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2012
- Best of 2007 Products Award
- SAINT is available as a software license, appliance, and cloud-based (SAINTCloud)
- SAINT was first in the industry to support the IPv6 protocol.