For Immediate Release – March 2010
2009 Another Growth Year for SAINT Corporation
Company achieves over 67% increase in sales over prior year
Bethesda, MD, March 15, 2010 – SAINT Corporation, the leader in integrated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing software, today announced another year of substantial growth with a 67% increase in sales.
SAINT Corporation's key accomplishments in 2009 include the following:
- The release of SAINT 7.0 including a crisp new user interface
- Expansion of our customer base into 14 new countries
- The addition of OVAL compatibility
- NIST SCAP certification
- Continued product innovation with the addition of Web application scanning and penetration testing functionality
- Re-certification as a PCI approved scanning vendor
- Industry recognition with SC Magazine's 5-star award
- Expansion of our management team with the promotion of Sam Kline to Chief Technical Officer, and creation of a new Product Development Manager position filled by Randall Laudermilk. In addition, SAINT expanded its development, marketing, and sales teams.
About SAINT Corporation
SAINT Corporation is a privately owned and funded business headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. SAINT customers include the following market sectors – finance, education, government, integrators, and consultants/auditors. SAINT's mission is to make network security easy and affordable.
Contact: Billy Austin (301) 841-0119 or 1-(800) 596-2006 x0119